Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would like to fix false nails.?

By false nails i mean something professional., acrylic, gel or the light cured kind.


Which one lasts longest and is the safest and also prettiest?


Any other professional options?


Thanks.Would like to fix false nails.?
I like the gel nails the best. They don't seem to do AS much damage.Would like to fix false nails.?
It's not only a matter of which one is ';safest:'; None of the false nails are particularly safe. If you have naturally strong nails... don't go with the fake ones. In order to make the acrylic, gel, etc. bond to your nail, the nail bed is roughed up (filed) making it thinner, damaging the nail.





If you still want fake nails (I've had mine done for 4 years) you need to make sure you find a good nail tech. Ask people you know where they have theirs done and how they like it. A good tech will make a huge difference when you get your nails done.
I used to have gel acrylics that I kept kinda short that looked really nice.I recently took them off to grow out my nails and my nails are a little weak,but not as much as they were when I had regular acrylics.
none of them r safe they ruin your nails. i go to walgreens and get kiss nails they glue on its like $6.00 for 36 and they last for like to weeks, they look professional and they look like your real nails

No comments:

Post a Comment