Thursday, January 21, 2010

Will false nails hurt me? ?

I've tried glueing them on myself and it just hurts my nails when they are one, are false ones better? and my nails are really short by the way :)





thanks guys!Will false nails hurt me? ?
hmm maybe u put them on wrong. idk. maybe. or try a diff. brand!Will false nails hurt me? ?
false ones are better, they are just plastic glues to your finger tips, no pain! maybe you should try a different brand this time.


hope this helps! good luck ;]
try getin ur mom or a friend 2 glue em on 4 u.





%26amp;%26amp; they shudnt hurt. i used 2 use em 2 help mi nails grow as i used 2 bite em.





superdrug do sum nice 1s %26amp;%26amp; if u wnt em 2 last for a week or 2 use sum glue owt of bodycare its onli 99p %26amp;%26amp; they do stay on longer





xx
i say no.. i hate false nails but then i have really nice long ones.


i think you should just grow them

No comments:

Post a Comment