Thursday, January 21, 2010

Glue on false nails?

I want to get some false nails from boots which you glue on with nail glue yourself.





Will my own nails grow underneath?


How long will they last?


Will they damage my nails?


How do I remove them and any glue left on my nails?


Thanks xGlue on false nails?
I use them all the time


Revlon has some good fake nails. Your other nails will grow. That's fine. Use Nail polish remover to remove them. About 10 days should be the max. If they fall off sometimes just glue it back on.


It does not hurt to take them off yourself. I do it ALL the time. If they fall off....it does not hurt. I shape them myself and trim them to my desired length and shape. People think they are real and my boyfriend likes them. Paint them too cause it makes them look way better!Glue on false nails?
Your own nails will continue to grow underneath.The fake nail grow out with your own natural nails. However underneath they will be very brittle and damaged from the glue. You might risk ripping skin or some of your natural nail off. The adhesive glue bonds very quickly. So you have to move fast and carefully.


Ones that you glue on yourself will last anywhere from a few days to a week or two. Depending how much you use your hands day to day. Playing sports with them on is not a good idea. =)


Usually nail polish remover takes the glue right off with no problem.


In my opinion, I think that you're better off going to a salon that does acrylic nails professionally and pay the 20-40$ than waste money on the cheap ones you put on yourself. You're gonna spend probably just as much with the maintenance of the cheap ones as you would getting it done professionally. It looks much better and last 2-3 weeks if you have someone else do them too.


Good Luck!
Dont do false nails. If you want nails get them done in a salon.





Yes your nails will grow underneath.





They only last for a week at the most.





Yes they will damage your nails but it will grow out eventually.





Pure acetone would do the trick for removing glue you can get that at Sally Beauty Supply or somewhere. But its a chemical so be careful.
Will my own nails grow underneath?: Ummm.. yea





How long will they last? About 1 week before they fall off





Will they damage my nails? Yes.. they take like a couple


layers away from your nails and if they are long when you put the nails on they rip them off.





How do I remove them and any glue left on my nails?: Rip them off..
Will my own nails grow underneath...yes


How long will they last...it uesually tells you on the packet


Will they damage my nails...it can sometimes when takig them off


How do I remove them and any glue left on my nails...it may say on the instructions if not you have to pull them off witch hurts belive me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment