Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I get false nails..?

I hear they wreck your nails..how long will it take for them to go back to normal again? Also I forgot the name of them..are they called acrylic or something?If I get false nails..?
I had them put on for my daughters wedding, last May and it took months for them to get back to ALMOST normal they still are thin and split which they never did before I got acrylic nails I say don't do it!!If I get false nails..?
You can get them in acrylic or fiberglass...Both will ruin your nails because they thin down your real nails before putting them on...It'll look nice for the first week or two...But your nails will be hideous after they come off...Some girls I know will just get them filled over and over again, but it's really not healthy for you or your nails to do that...I suggest using Sally Hansen's nail growth stuff to make it stronger and let your nail grow out...Then go to the nail salon and have them paint over your real nails...Keep them natural
yes they are acrylic, yes they damage your nails, everyone is diff--but i say alot of calcium (drink milk) and they will be back to norm in about a month, as long as you dont pick at them or chew off the weak nails....





heres the cons....my aunts friends got her nails done with acrylic nails, they got infected, she got gaingreen or whatever its called, and had to go to the ER





heres the pros....its about 10 bux more, but you should really think about GEL instead of acrylic. you go in and ask, they will know what your talking about. they are way less damaging, the shine is incredibly longer lasting and you will love them. they just last so much longer! thats what i always get now, screw acrylic!! lol hope this helps!
well, i have some experience with false nails, and yes they are called acrylics. How ever u can do the tips, or the fake nails. For me, if the person does it really good, it doesnt fall off until like 2-3 wks. But however, if u try to take them off by ursef, by pulling it off or something like that, u will damage ur nails. If u do damage ur nails, they become very rough, and u have to file it down. But for it to grow back good, and natural, it takes around probably a wk or 2. Depends on how long it takes for ur nail to grow out. If u go to the salon, they have a warm water bath for ur nails, in it, there is i think acetone, to remove the nail all out without waiting for it to fall out, or having to pull them out. Hope this helps.
They are acrylic and they mess up your real nails really bad. I have gotten my nails done forever and now when i pop off the fake nails before I go get my new set, and I look at my real nails, they look aweful! They are sooo thin, they bread easily, they have all kinds of cracks from the glue from the fake nails. If your going to get the fake nails, you have to keep them up. If your just going to get it done once, it is not worth it.
DONT GET THEM!!!!! trust me they do wreck ur nails they make them all brittle. and if you get them u have to keep getting them. your real nails become weak. i would just grow out your real nails and get a manicure. but if your nails arent ones to grow. start getting them done they will become more healthy and grow alot faster. just get lil 11 dollar manicures. and u can get arcylic on your real nails too.
it takes along timee if you want to avoid it go to the place where you had your nails done and make them do it for you or you can go to one fo your drugstore or walmart to get some product that gets your nails off easy i forgot the name but ask someone who is working there.
Don't get them. They look nice for about two days and then they are a pain and falling off and you are a prisoner to constantly fixing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment