Saturday, January 23, 2010

False nails?

I have nine nails that I know salon applied nails would be fine on. But I bite one nail really badly and wondered if a false nail could be applied to it. I presume you need a certain amount of nail to put the adhesive onto to put the nail on securely and I am not sure if this darn bitten nail is long enough. Is there a certain length that the nail has to be to successfully stick?False nails?
No, you should be able to get an acrylic nail on your ';bitten nail';. I used to bite my nails really bad too, but my


best friend got a really bad infection from nail biting and that was enough to make me try to stop. I would paint my nails with clear polish, and when i had the urge to bite my nails, i would simlpy scrap the polish off instead. It worked, and I no longer chew my nails....btw, false nails are really bad for your real nails, causes alot of damage. But yes, they are pretty.False nails?
I'd check with the salon, but I doubt there'd be a problem.





I know from experience that these nails can badly damage your real nails.


I now buy false nails %26amp; tips from shops. You can either use stickers (they come off VERY easily though) or glue to apply them. When you want to take them off, you use nail varnish remover and disolve the nail, just like removing nail varnish, but it takes a bit more remover! I can leave them on for about a week. I'm a secretary and can even type in them.
You can stick it on but I suggest you don't, why? Because false nails are a liability, bacteria can grow under thema nd you can get an unsightly condition called NAIL FUNGUS, and if there is but a bit of nail there when the fake one is applied the skin underneath and the false nail will harbor water and dirt, and bacteria!
hiya


im qualified in beauty soo...the answer is yes you can on certain types of nails, but if there reli isnt that much nail then no (if ya get what i meen) anyway i would completely advice against having false nails! complete waste of time and money! They ruin your nails soooo bad!!! What i advice you to do is get out of the habbit of biting your nails and then buy a nail polish called strong and long!! my friends nails were sooo short before she tried it and two weeks later they were over the tips of her fingers!! But if your going to get nails then i advice UV gel!! hope this helps x x
it depends on how bad it really is, but generally, if there is more skin on the tip of your finger than there is nail, then I would say it's too short. Go to you nearest drugstore and buy that foul-tasting no-bite nail polish thing, and add willpower. The rest is up to you.
my dearest friend,


before some months i went to a nail salon and they apply fake nails on my own


my nail were sort but they can do everything!





BUT





WHEN FAKE NAILS GO AWAY


THE REAL ONES WHERE AWFUL


I HAD LOOSE EVERYTHING


I WAS WAITING FOR LONG TO GET BETTER


I WENT TO DOC








DO NOT DO THAT IF IT IS NOT NECESSARY





TRUST YOUR ON LINE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best thing to do is to pop into the salon and ask them. They can judge by the length of the nail whether or not they will be able to apply a tip securely. I get mine done with acryllics every 3 weeks.
Well it would be a bit painful on the soft flesh if it was too short and proper stick lol. =p as long as it not bitten all the way down it should be fine I think.
Yes, it can!


Try mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asiejrc91P1XSszZhWG9o6vsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080718132306AAsaFCP
I bite my nails and You at least ahve to have a little nail there becasue they put the nail in the middle of your nail and they put gel on it....
I have a friend that does nails and she cuts them pretty short so i don't think so, but i don't quite think she does nails like that tho...
I keep my nails really short so I can do the tomboy things I enjoy (play guitar, detail my car, etc.) and the few times I've had fake nails, they've worked just fine.
I would say that it should be as long as your fingertip goes, but it shouldn't matter!! :)
nope, i don't think so, i'm sure a nail technition would be able to sort something out for you.
yea..it would stay on rele well as long as u dnt bite the false nail then it should work out great
no, the length dsnt matter. thats the point of false nails, so u can put them on short nails

No comments:

Post a Comment