Thursday, January 21, 2010

False nails are they worth it? I am thinking of having a french manicure style done.?

yeah i've been gettin my nails done 4 years they look so much betta than ur own an if they're fine if u keep on top of themFalse nails are they worth it? I am thinking of having a french manicure style done.?
They are worth it and really additive. I'm a manicurist myself but would never recommend that if your nails by nature is of good condition. Having a stick on without acrylic is OK but if acrylic is involved, there are bounds to be primer.





That is to ensure the fake nails stays but at the same time it cause great harm to your natural nails. Think about it.





=)False nails are they worth it? I am thinking of having a french manicure style done.?
If you are getting them done for a special occasion then I think that false nails are good, especially if your own nails don't look that nice.





However as they can destroy your nature nails I wouldn't get false nails for a long period of time, however there is nothing wrong with treating yourself occasionally
Long fake looking nails are out according to the fashion magazines like Vogue. I actually dont think they are worth it because they have destroyed my natural nails in the process. I like to keep my nails short and neat with color.
yes they look good
Although it looks very good, it is not very healthy for your nails. If you do your nails give them a resting period at least every three months.
to get a french manicure, u don't need fake nails... they aren't worth it.
Yes they look lovely but are high maintainance. If I am going out I buy the sticky on ones and they look nice too.
I much prefer the look of natural nails but I have seen nice fake ones too. Just make sure you have them trimmed down to a natural looking length.
yeah mine look really good, must admit they take alot of looking after but they are worth it!
Depends on how long you plan to keep them. If you maintain them for a long time, they are nice to have. If you get them for a special occasion the havoc they wreck on your natural nails is hell to overcome. They will weaken them and leave ridges that take months to grow out. I had them for 2 years, quit having them done for several years then had a french manicure done for a cruise. The long term was much better, felt like I got more for the suffering of growing out my natural nails after then I did for the two weeks I had them for the cruise.
depends what type of job you have. not worth getting them done if you're work is gonna ask you to remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment