Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to get false nails...?

I want to get a DIY false nail kit but I don't know which brand is reliable.





Also I can't tell by looking if they will fit my nails. Can I get a refund if the false nails are too big/small?I want to get false nails...?
Acrylic Nails from a nail salon are more reliable


they last longer aswell. And they'll make it fit


to your exact needs and you can also get a really


pretty design too. Takes about 20minutes


and costs around 20-50dollars depending on the place


you could be spending around 20 or more on a packet


of DYI plus the glue, when you could just get better


ones that guarantee that you don't need a refund.


Plus you don't have to do it yourself :)I want to get false nails...?
for the price you end up paying in a month for the fake ones in a box, you should just go and pay the $20 for the solar nails in a salon. trust me, I have had mine now for 10 years and I tried to save money doing the box nails and it ended up costing more because if they don't fit-they won't take them back. they fall off all the time, you can't get them wet, you can't type with them and in a month you will have paid for professional nails at a salon. unless you want them to be super temporary...
Kiss brand are really good, so are Jolene sports.





As long as they aren't used (as in, they haven't been glued), you can return them in the original box to exchange or get a refund, but there are usually enough nails in the box that you'll be able to find a perfect fit.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment