Saturday, January 23, 2010

False nails?

how long can you wear false nails before they become bad for your real nails? I've had them done and refilled 3times now and my own nails have grown to the lenght of the false ones now. I know my own nails are going to be weak as they are always. I like the false nails and wondered if I'd damage my real nails.?False nails?
no they wont damage yr real nails...if yr real nails are really weak then just keep wering fake... its fineFalse nails?
As long as you are going to a good salon to have your nails done, you should have no problem. A bad tech is what ruins your nails, not the acrylic. Especially one that uses a ';Dremel'; on your natural nails, or removes them with nippers (ripping them off!), or one who will pry them off using a nail tip. This WILL ruin your nails.


Try good quality cuticle oil 2-3 times a day. Apply to your cuticle area, then massage into your nails and cuticles. It will help to moisturize them. Also, use gloves when working with water, or chemicals, such as when cleaning, or doing dishes. Water can really damage your nails quite a bit, especially extended exposure to it.
N0 TH3Y D0NT M3SS UP Y0UR R3AL NAiLS..i ALWAYS G3T MY NAiLS DON3 AND iT HASNT D0N3 ANYTHiNG T0 MiN3 Y3T..S0 i THiNK iTS FiN3..

No comments:

Post a Comment