Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do guys find false nails attractive?

no, they can give a sh*t less. All they care about if you look nice. nails is something minor to them. so get your nails done if that's what you want to do. don't try to please a dude because the one who cares about you will adore everything and anything you do and will give you some money too. so girl take care of yourself. and someone will be watching.Do guys find false nails attractive?
';the one who cares about you will adore everything and anything you do and will give you some money too.';





Yeah when I see a girl I like, I just hand her a check and she seems to like me alot better I can't explain it! Sounds like a sugardaddy to me...

Report Abuse


Do guys find false nails attractive?
my boyfriend hates them
no, but any nails are good when they are digging in your back..
NONONONONONONONONO! They're god awful and make a girl look cheap.
Hell no , not only can they hurt you but how sanitary is it?How can they wipe their own Butts,how can they prepare meals without slicing off a nail or two?


Natural is the way to go,I say.


Besides it isn't good for your Nailbed and natural Nails.Actually eats away at them.
No, they come off as clumbsy and they hurt when they scratch.
I don't think I've ever been in a male discussion group where a female's ';nails' was ever mentioned in any size, shape or form as having any sort of value.





I just never heard:





';Man, do I want to get into those nails.';


';Do you see the way those nails move?';


';Look at those nails stick out.';


';I'd like to suck on those nails.';


';Man, I'd like to be the polish on those nails.';





Must I continue?
no,at least that the guy is not a real guy.
Listen to her.
I don麓t know the boys, but I really find them cheesy,and as someone just said, they make you look cheap.


Plus they need a lot of manteinnance.


and it麓s harder to type if they麓re too long!!!!!
Depends on the lenght of the nails and the polish, too flashy too skanky!! We do like a girl that looks like she takes care of her looks
Guys don't care about nails, and if they do, there probably into other guys.
Im a guy! honestly, being a ';NATURAL GIRL'; is the Beat way to go. REALLLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!! so if u are as natural, then try to be. Good guys will see u better that way! :D
maybe, it depends on the guy, if the nails look real he might not notice. if they are obviously fake as hell, then he'll think your cheap as hell and will wonder if he should date a girl who can't grow her own nails.
No because if u scratch them then they'll get pissed off

No comments:

Post a Comment