Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are false nails annoying?

I have had them once, but they were small, like the average nail length, but what about the long ones?Are false nails annoying?
I always get mine pretty short, but I know when they grow out some, I always hurt my nails, so I would keep em short, long ones can look witchy and then its obvious they are fake.Are false nails annoying?
the shorter ones with nice, french tips are just fine and classy. they are good to have if your nails have bad damage. but... the long ones with funky designs are soooo trashy! i absolutely despise them! yuck.
No they are actually really fun to have because you can tap your fingers everywhere!
you mean fake?


or arylic?








flase?????








anyways no i like them i have them right now :)
they can be a hassle if you like to bite your nails alot, but i used to have them, but i took them off, because they were getting so long, and after a while, you get tired of trying to pick up things with your fingers (such as coins) but if you are in dire need to get them, then get them.





but after a while for like a few months, if you take them off, your natural nails will be really bendable and it takes about a month for them to get stronger again





but if you really want them, then its your choice, i liked them to be honest, but they were kind of annoying at some parts =]
o hate fake things
yes, the long ones are REALLY annoying. they make it really hard to write and type, and look tacky once you start to need a fill. i would reccommend spening the money on a nice manicure.
yes.
No.


I love them!
i have had long fake nails and they did not annoy me at all you just have to get used to having long nails but after that they are fine.
I've seen a lot of girls who have torn a nail when using the long nails, it's like a piece of plastic glued to your own nail and keratin will give way first.





I don't know about wearing them, but my girlfriend leaves them all over the place and they annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment