Tuesday, January 19, 2010

True or False: By not trimming your toe nails for a month, you can safely get side action?

A lady once told me that the marriage vows don't apply if you got toe nails that look like claws.





Is she right?True or False: By not trimming your toe nails for a month, you can safely get side action?
Ok Georgio, i'll admit i laughed at this one. I'm not sure why but i think it doesn't matter what you say it always ends with side action True or False: By not trimming your toe nails for a month, you can safely get side action?
well, the only 'side action' to be had is all the excitement over the paramedics being called because you've gored the wifey with your lethal weapons...lol.





I carry a scar on the back of my heel from the ex-husband...I backed into his foot....I can still feel the pain of that.....he took out a real big chunk of my heel, too....nasty. Bled all over...had to go to the ER for anti-biotic and a tetanus booster, too. Couldn't wear a closed shoe for a week and my arm swelled from the shot....needless to say guess who didn't get any that week.....hahahahahaha he shot himself in my foot you could say.





So unless the gal is into S %26amp; M foot fetishes, I'd get out the weed whacker and have a go at those toes lol.....
No, then your wife will know who you have been with because they will have bloody calves and feet.
You and your eagle like talons scare me.
True. Growing your pubic hair out also means you will not get an STD, no matter what.
False. I got news for ya. That was no lady....... *S*
There is a joke in this house... Lets see if I can word it without getting violated.





My husband has this issue...Sharp nails plus pink taco equals raw sushi!!





It just isn't for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment