Saturday, January 23, 2010

Real nails or false nails??

Real all the way!Real nails or false nails??
I prefer french tipsReal nails or false nails??
False nails are grose.





French manicured real nails are attractive
Real nails, definitely. False nails just look like lumps of plastic glued on.
Real nails. Fake nails look weird so i prefer real
Acrylic nails do look really nice, but when you remove them your nails are ruined!!
Real, you can be more proud of them if they're real...people could say ';omg i like your nails are they real?'; and you'll be like


'; yeah, he he! XD';


And they don't fall off...
Real all the way its amazing what a french manicure can do for your nails!
real, fake nails look just that, fake.
REAL nails......,,, long nails or short as long as its really clean ...
real wih a good manicure
Real nails are the best, manicures and pedicures will make the nails look nice. False nails may look good, but they can ruin the natural nails and making them weak and soft. It can take a year to 3 to 4 years to get them strong again. As a qualify beauty therapist I should know as it has taken 3 years for my nails to recover from fake nails. I prefer real nails that are short or long and a lot nicer to do manicures and pedicures and also doing french.on
I am tempted to say that real nails are more comfortable to deal with. Fake nails spoil your nails in the long run only when you wear them continuously. I used to wear them 3 months at a go and then take them off for at least 2 months running. I never leave them on like what some people do for a year or more.





But who gives a hell about fake nails now anyway. I am thinking of new business ventures worth £1m and more. The classy rich guys are even put off with a woman who wears them. So that's just a tip for you babes.
I don't think it matters really...you can have great looking real nails with the right manicure but now you can get fake nails that look just as good. As long as they look good then I don't think it really matters.
REAL! False nails ruin your real nails and they look kind of scary if you get them too long. Keep your real nails with a clean manicure and apply top coats every other day to keep the manicure lasting longer. You can also get OPI Nail Envy to make your real nails longer.
My nails are real but because they are long and well groomed people always assume they are false.
real! i cant stand false nails iv had them done twice %26amp; it made me feel like ripping my fingers off!!
Real it is always best to use what you have, your body doesn't need more chemicals!!!
Real nails although false ones are good for a special occasion
real nails
real looks better and it easier to maintain.
I have real nails but really short..
real please
real nails please!
real nails defo!unless u have them done professionally u can tell if some1s got fake 1s on!
Don't care as long as they dig into my back!
I have real nails. Mines grow really fast.
totally REAL a french manicure and pedicure is the best
I have always been fortunate enough to have long pretty nails. Everyone always accused me of having fake ones especially when I have them polished. So now I don't polish them anymore. lol If you can grow them then I say go for the real ones. Fake ones ruin your real nails.
real for sure
Hi real because false nails look unatural
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment