Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting My False Nails Filled!?

Hi, Please Could Some One Tell Me How Much it Costs To Get False Nails Filled, I Am Going On Holiday On The 5th August 09 And I Want False Acrylic Nails Done, I Have Had Them Before, But If I Got Them Done On The 20th July Then They Might Grow Out, So I Was Thinking About Getting Them Filled, If You Know What I Mean? Thanks :)Getting My False Nails Filled!?
usually around 拢15 some times even cheaper.


depends on where you get them done.


but it wont be as much as getting them done from the start.Getting My False Nails Filled!?
It depends on where you have had them done and where you are getting them filled. They can cost between 拢10-拢30 depending on what you have on your nails right now.





You might want to look into having Calgel tips put on in the future - the are much kinder to your nails then Acrylic tips and they don't show as much when you need infills as they don't file your nail down much when the are put on. I have these done all of the time.
Getting them filled costs about $17 on average. Personally, I don't think getting them done for one event is worth it, unless you plan on getting them filled about every month, and that gets costly. Growing them out is also a pain, looks bad, and is bad for your nails. That's just my opinion though, best of luck!
It'll cost around 15 to 25 dollars, depending on where you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment