Saturday, January 23, 2010

False nails?

i recently got my nail done in a beauty salon and the only day i have off to have them infilled the salon do not have any appointments left on that day does anyone know if i can go to a different salon and get them infilled or will i have to pay for a brand new set ?False nails?
I think you should just check your local yellow pages and call around and ask them yourself to know for sure. But I am sure that if you go to another salon they will still only charge you to get them filled and not make you pay for another set, but call around different salons just in case and if they say that they'll do it make sure that they are available the day you need them done.False nails?
you can go anywhere to get them filled.
If the nail tech did a good job on your nails, and used high quality products, you may be able to go 3, perhaps 4 weeks before you need a fill. At that time, they may have an appointment time available that will suit your needs. They may not look the best after that long, but you can do it. The main thing to look out for is lifting of the nail - be sure that it does not start to do this. If it doesn't start lifting, then you can just wait a little longer. I wouldn't just pick any salon to get them filled. You said you had to make an appointment for your nails. This is a good thing. The very last place you want to get your nails done is at some strip, or mall salon, where appointments are not needed. Usually these are the very worst places to get your nails done. All fills are not created equal! It depends on the products used, and the skill level of the tech. I would say to stick with the salon you had them done at. Just avoid the no appointment, assembly line, major language barrier type of places (like those awful 'salons' they have in WalMart!! Very bad...) They are the worst, by far...
Take them off, they ruin your nails, get a good strong nail polish and give yourself a manicure once a week, i am trained to do nail extentions and do not recomend them





You can get tempory nails if you are going for a night out





If i was you i would buy a nail buffer, polish, and a soft file and within weeks your nails would look like mine





picture below
You can get them infilled anywhere!!
Any salon can do them for you!!


I love having my nails done!
you can go anywhere
You can go to another salon to get them filled, but most people that do that will make fun of the person who did them before!! I've found that to be my experience, but it's all in good fun. I know the person that normally does my nails does a great job, and the only reason I went to the other salon was because I was in another town and did not have time to make it back to my normal nail pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment