Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls, do you like to have false Nails on?

Acrylics, Gels, Fibre glass and maybe a bit of nail art


see i know my stuff!!! lolGirls, do you like to have false Nails on?
lol no i would probably try and bite them tooGirls, do you like to have false Nails on?
Had my acrylics removed 3 weeks ago,,,my nails are now PANTS,,it will take ages to get them back,,,always had good nails,before,,,will never do it again
I like them as they stop me from biting my nails, but they are hard to type in. I cut mine down at the weekend and I am typing like the clappers now!! Not sure it worth getting them put back on now...
I bite my nails (bad habit), but also, I work with food and play musical instruments, so false nails really don't work for me.
I hate it, I'll get my nails done and then immediately remember why I hadn't gotten them done in a long time...they get in the way of my typing and texting lol
I have had acrylics once or twice but cant work with them so end up pulling them off after paying to have them put on.
Im a med student so I cant have super long nails, bu I like having them on only to the end of my fingertip...and only a french mani...I also get pedis (but not fake nails
I used to but no anymore.





They look fake and they can be uncomfortable.





They also keep me from playing guitar.
Nope, never wear the stuff, it just breaks out in the barn....
No they are horrid, nothing like the long natural ones like I have.
no i dont like them really i like to grow mine!
lol heck no, i dont see the point lol why not just grow your own.........?
Never would, and never have.
No, I just grow my own.
Nope, I'm all natural. There's nothing fake about me.
nope
no, they make you look tacky
no
I gave up using false nails...because the plasterboard kept coming down...lol...
No, my real nails get pretty long
NO, I hate them.
um...actually I can have any arcylics nails........I play guitar....so I keep mine short then again i bite my nails =]

No comments:

Post a Comment