Thursday, January 21, 2010

False nails that stay on?

I really want some false nails that look natural and stay on for long. But I don't really want to pay more that much. Where in the UK can I buy some really decent ones that are good value for money? I have my prom soon so I don't want them snapping off! ThanksFalse nails that stay on?
go onto eBay and look them up....... or superdrug have loads... failing that get someone to do gel or acrylic on u.... they last for a good couple of weeks and look fab.....xxxFalse nails that stay on?
the cosmopolitan ones in superdrug are really good. use loads of the pink glue and they last for ages!
try the ones that need that glue type gel to attach them. ebay has loads of french manicure nails dirt cheep, i know i sell them periodically
i asked this before too and i was told extra strong nail glue! i couldnt get them off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment