Saturday, January 23, 2010

Acrylic False Nails....... alternatives????

Hello





A couple of times i have had nail extensions put on, Acrylic ones but i seem to have an allergic reaction to them (i get a pimply rash come out on my skin mostly face and legs which itches). I am not sure if it is the glue they use to put them on with or the Acrylic nails themsleves that cause the reaction.





I am prone to a bit of Eczema anyway but dont have any other allergies.





Can anyone recommend an alternative to Acrylic nails or the glue they use as i desperatley would like nail extensions for a forth coming family event coming up. Or is there a really really good anti histmine that would fight my allergy. Piriton did not work last time.





Thank you for any help XAcrylic False Nails....... alternatives????
I think you can get silk nails, which are better for your skin and nails.Acrylic False Nails....... alternatives????
Hello





You Could Try To Grow Your Own Nails





I Tryied To Grow My Own Nails But They Wern't Strong Anoth So I Went Into Boots And Asked Them If They Had Anythink That Would Help My Nails To Get Stronger


So I Got This Stuff Called 'Nu Nale Cream' Its A Nail Strengthener!


You Just Have To Rub A Bit On Each Day And Three Weeks My Nails Are Now The Longest And The Strongest They Have Ever Been..


And The Best Thing Is That Its Cheap An There Your Own Nails
Have you tried the GEL extensions.
Get gel extensions they still have to glue the tips on but with the gel nails they last longer and can be re-painted several times. If you are not allergic to super glue then it is the acrylic that is the problem.
did you try gel nails?
The more glue and rubbish you use the worse your going to get. you would be better off to have a manicure every month and strengthen the nails you have Jessica nail products are fantastic, maybe try choosing a beauty salon that uses Jessica stuff.





You don't have to have long nails as long as they are tidy and well painted that's all that matters, I wouldn't go through the pain of it all when with a bit of work your own nails would be fine.





And to be honest, an hour or so into the family do you should be having such a good time you would have totally forgotten all about your false nails. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment