Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can i have my nails done or put false ones on with the strong glue im 21 wk pregnant?

i just thought id ask seen as the false nail glue is pretty strong and is it safe for me to use them? my midwife told me i can have accrylics done as it wouldnt be like im sat there all day inhaling the fumes but just open a window etc so i guess that the stick on false ones are ok right ??? thanksCan i have my nails done or put false ones on with the strong glue im 21 wk pregnant?
my doc told me that i could get my nails done throughout my entire pregnancyCan i have my nails done or put false ones on with the strong glue im 21 wk pregnant?
You can go to get your nails done without harming yourself or the baby. If you really want to do it, when you get there ask them to give you a mask and you should be fine.
You can get your nails done during your pregnancy...I had my nails done 4 or 5 times during my pregnancy and my baby was fine and healthy....
Yes, they are okay don't worry. I had my nails done once when I was pregnant and my baby is fine. If you are one of those ladies who gets her nails done every week then I would say stop going but if its just once in a long while then it won't hurt the baby. Neither will the glue used to put the store bought nails.
she is right, just have them put on in a well ventilated area.
i would wear a face mask if your going to go to the nail shop... but if your doing them yourself then just be careful!
I wouldnt do it because you could inhale the strong smell and you should stay away from strong smells like that while pregnant. I dont understand how your midwife said its ok to do acrylic because all of the powder in the air you should not inhale. It was awful for me to give up my nails for 9 months but just be safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment