Saturday, January 23, 2010

False Nails or Manicured?

Manicured.False Nails or Manicured?
Manicured, false nails are chavvy





That's supposed to say c h a v v y by the way, looks like chawy!!False Nails or Manicured?
Manicured nails look much better than false nails
Manicured
Manicured...I am too scared of having false nail break and then getting a bad cut or something. Its just too fake especially wiv butterflies and designs they put on 'em. Too much drama for me.
Manicured.
manicured
manicured are nicer
Manicured of course! I've been lucky enough to have been blessed with awesome nails - no need for fake!
manicure
Manicured
Manicured,,,,,,,,
Manicured
Manicured, don't want them dropping off when i drag them down his back!!
Manicured. When you take off fake nails, your nails look gross. So, it's just better to stick with your real ones, but to keep them clean and cut.
Manicured. False nails make women look cheap.
Manicured
I just file mine, I used to bite them, naughty me but stopped 6 years ago.
Manicured
Manicured. There's nothing worse than fat false nails!
Manicured - grow your own!





False I can spot at 100 yards!
Hi Krissy





The majority say manicured and I agree they look better. But I bite my nails all the time, so falsies would be better
i got fake nails, my real nails wont look good for ANYTHING and my work is kind of hard on them, so i just cover them up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment