Saturday, January 23, 2010

False nails&Real nails?

What do you perfer.





I love acrylic nails,i think real nails are ugly looking to be honest its not i dont have healthy nails because i do but mine never seem to go right.





fake nails are beautiful i do mine daily and do a different nail art daily.





What do you thinkFalse nails%26amp;Real nails?
yeah,i love fake nails but i get ennoyed when i loose a nailFalse nails%26amp;Real nails?
I refuse to pay for something I can grow for free and they look great.
I had acrylics for a couple of years when I first started getting my nails done, and I loved them, liked being able to go and get them done and have someone else polish them for me. Now my own nails are long and I love having them long and keep them doneall the time with polish and sometimes designs.


I agree some girls real nails are not too good, but I take good care for mine and keep them looking great. I think it makesa difference how much time you put into them.





I'm loving some of the new fall colors, how about you ?
real nails are better cuz you don't have too worried about getting fungus under the fake nails if you wear the too much.fake nails are nice too but they do ruin you real nails.doing them daily is crazy once a week is fine.
I think real nails are so much better. Fake nails are jsut so annoying to me. Yours sound pretty cool, though; I don't have anything against fake nails. I just wouldn't have the time or patience to do them.
if ya keep wearing false nails it is really really bad for your nails it makes dem lyk stompy n thickens dem cuz of da glue and wrecks dem and makes you real nail fall off!
I love my acrylic nails,I have had them on for 5 years now,I sometimes remove them for a few days before a complete new set.





My own nails are still in good shape,but the reason i love them is because i have them done in a french polish with a shiny top coat that never comes off without filing and they always look nice,no chipping polish just as your about to go out and hsven't noticed,,,they are great!!
yep i love my acrylic nails jus get upset wen i have to pull the rest of them off wen a couple have fell off. afeterwards my nails are horrible though which is why i keep getting the fake ones
I have promised myself never 2 get fake nails or fake eye lashes! I really wouldnt get them done as i use my hands all the time like everyone but i use water alot and help my mum out alot at home so im not like a stay at home gal reading magazines and getting pampered lol. I have real nails and i have grown them long and even tho they keep breaking they are natural and i love them the way they are. I think all body parts should grow naturally and shouldnt be disfigured or replaced with some thing else! I paint mine and if they chip i do it again but i dont need 2 cover them with a false peice of nail that ill need 2 replace every few weeks. I can easily cut and file them back to normal with my own. Takes less fuss for me and if ppl ask are my nails real and i say yes they all look shocked which makes me happy as i know ive done my challenge of growing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment