Saturday, January 23, 2010

Men and false nails?

what is the best way for a man to wear false nails ive thought about going to the local nail bar but im affraid they will turn me away im 21 and male and have brown hair and eyes can u help pleaseMen and false nails?
I am a nail tech I have done guys artifical nails before,, no one will turn you away if they do they are not professional


solar nails american is the most natural go ahead and do it your a paying client..Men and false nails?
My nailist does loads of mens nails, most of them being gay. But there's nothing wrong with it I don't think... I've just found out that theres a lot of upkeep with them though.
why would you want fake nails? that is wrong
they wouldnt turn you down. just enquire first. maybe get a female friend to ask while she's doing a mani or pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment