Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I put false nails on and now my nails are messed up.. Help?!?

I put false nails on and i took them off today and now all my finger nails are f**ked up haha.. What can i do to get them strong and healthy looking?I put false nails on and now my nails are messed up.. Help?!?
If you just put your nails on with glue then thy shouldn't be too damaged- or at least any damage won't last long. It may just be a case of picking off all the glue and giving your nails a light coating of clear polish.


However, if you've used a harsher product like acrylic or gel then they may well be thin and easily breakable for a while. I know how you must be feeling! It's nasty having damaged nails! But there's plenty of products available to buy at chemists, make-up stores or supermarkets to help. They should be back to normal with in no time. It's just a matter of being patient.


Good luck, Missy xI put false nails on and now my nails are messed up.. Help?!?
if yu put acrylics on,


well those just weaken yer nails and can make them yellow,





-OR-





the ones yu glue on yerself,


they shouldnt have done damage.


but if yu go to drugstores they have lotions and alcohol based removers for any glue residue left on yer nails.





or go get a manicure . 鈽?br>

haaaa'
Yeah, it sucks right? That's what fake nails do :/


There are a ton of polishes and lotions that promote healthy, shiny, and growing nails (that are available at local drugstores!)


I would recommend something like that. When I take fake nails off though, I don't pick, just cut them short, take care of my cuticles, and let them heal. Don't put more nailpolish over them (unless it's the healing kind)
A couple weeks ago that happened to my nails. First use lotion theres a good one but i cant place the name. Uncented will be best. Cetaphil can also work. Make sure you dont pick at your nails. Mabye if you want get green tea nail polish (clear would be best) or the one that makes your nails grow faster. Cut off the damage. Just make sure to take very well care of them
They are a lot of nail and health lotions out there that can improve the health of your nails.But you bast option is to let your nail grow and cut the damage of.Your nails should be just fine after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment