Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please help me.. False nails have absoluetly ruined my nails?

I have been wearing false nails which i buy from a shop and attach using glue provided for what has been a very long time now. The glue provided is a superglue and is very strong. The glue has absolutely ruined my own natural nails, so much so that my nails are ugly and have gone so small that they will not grow whatsoever. Also, all of my nails appear inflamed. The main problem now is that my own nails have become so bad that i can not leave the house without having false nails on as i am so ashamed and couldn't possibly allow anyone to see the damage i have done to myself. Also, where there is no nail, the skin is very sensitive and hurts when something touches it. I have found i am hiding behind false nails because of how i feel about my own nails. I don't know what to do because i know people will just say stop wearing them, but i seriously could not let anyone see my own nails and i am not in a situation where i do not know what to do. PLEASE could you help me?Please help me.. False nails have absoluetly ruined my nails?
Stop wearing the fake nails, and go and see your doctor.


Don't worry, they will grow back eventually. :-)Please help me.. False nails have absoluetly ruined my nails?
It will take time for your own nails to grow out. You will need to be patient but you will need to leave the artificial nails off. If your nails are inflamed then you need to go see a doctor.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment