Thursday, January 21, 2010

False nails?

i am going to get my nails done tomorrow,anyone know what is best,acrylics or gel and why.thanks.False nails?
I have had acrylic nails since 1990. My nails were horrible then and they're horrible without the fake ones today. I like acrylic over gel because they're more durable.





With acrylics, the compliments I get on my nails are almost received daily. I wouldn't be without them.False nails?
which ever one you go for they will both mess up your nails for months after you have them removed. Unless you want to get them redone every couple of weeks. Which works out really expensive. Acrylic is stronger but if they crack it is really painfull. I wouldn't ever get mine done again it took six months for them to get back to normal. I would rather save the money and have a good holiday.
acrylics look better. gel may last longer but they turn yellow after a long while and can see the dirt that gets under them. plus acrylics is cheaper. but they never damaged my nails before. my nails seem to grow better and faster when i got them done.
Always use screws myself .
Theyre both terrible for your nails! Just get your real ones shaped up and painted.
Both Rr Nicee x But Gel Ones Stay On Longer x x
I hope you are going to do this on a temporary basis, since all versions require damage to your nail beds.
Acryllic b/c they look more natural
Ive been getting my nails done for about 3 yrs now. Acrylic nails are definitely better than gel. They look better, are more durable and you do lots more with them. example....different coloured arylic tips, glitter aryclic etc. My nail technician told me that only people whos nails dont bond well with acrylic nails should try gel.
I had arcylic ones, I just liked them better

No comments:

Post a Comment