Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can i still wear false nails?

I bite my nails but recently i have tried to stop and it is getting longer but its not above the tip of my fingers and i was just wonderin would i still be able to go to the salon and get some false nails put on not matter how longer my nails are?





Thanks for the help


xxxxCan i still wear false nails?
Yeah you can, i bite my nails really bad that there is no tip of the nail at all, and i have false nails on at the mo!! If you do have some nails now, be warned that they file the nail down so you wont have a nail again!! But if you leave the false nails on for a while, your nails grow underneath!!! Can i still wear false nails?
you need enough length on your nails in order for them to be filed back before extension added as you bite your nails i assume there very weak so i wouldnt go for acrylics/gel tips for awhile until there stronger try a basic french from boots you simply glue them on and your real nails can still grow underneath them, stop biting your nails your damaging them and increasing your risk of nail infections.
Anyone can go to the Salon and get their nails done.





If you have a problem biting your fingernails try dipping them in Campho Phenique every morning and every evening before bedtime. I guarantee you wont' want to taste it.









I say grow them longer and get them wrapped. Fake nails hurt, and if one falls off, it looks funny to have the rest on. Get some nail strengthener and use that for now. I've been doing this for 2 years, and my nails look good.
Be vewy vewy cawfulllll..... especially if your nails are already very short - more chance of infection - try to get them to the tip of your finger before you consider getting fake ones...
Be careful with false nails because there have been some horror stories from women with those things. Be careful.
I bite my nails and had false ones on at the salon last xmas it wasn't a problem but when they came off my nails where even worse than ever.
as long as you have some nail left yes they can putt acrylic tips on regardless of the length.


just make sure you quit chewing! :)
You should go natural. Fake nails are so tranny hooker.
yes...they cut them when you get them anyway...nail people can work wonders...I chew my nails alot and the only way they stay strong is when I have them done...

No comments:

Post a Comment