Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've just apples false nails. Ok...how do I take my lenses out?

And everything else lol. I've got beautiful nails but I'm practically disabled!I've just apples false nails. Ok...how do I take my lenses out?
Oo this is easy. I have nails so i can def. help you. Use the spot on your finger just below the tip, there it is flat. TAKE your time taking the lens out it will help you get it done correctly the first time. For everything else just do it slower than you usually do. I am a professional baton twirler and I am constandly worried about breaking my nails. It takes time to get use to.





GOOD LUCKI've just apples false nails. Ok...how do I take my lenses out?
What are you doing using apples for nails?





I really don't anymore Princess
use the pad of your fingers (where your fingerprints are) n just be gentle with the lenses
They sound like they're too long. File them down.





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment