Saturday, January 23, 2010

False Nails????

Does anyone know a good internet site for buying false stick on nails. All the ones I have seen have been for ';tips';. Its the whole nail that I want. Just had gel nails done last week and they are off already. Used the false ones before but the place I used to get them doesnt do them anymore. ThanksFalse Nails????
i usually buy mine from boots, the nailine ones are really good the glue is dead strong and they do different lengths and shapes as well as colours and some with stones on.


i took mine off yesterday after 10 days, the only reason for this was because of nail regrowth.


sorry but dont know any interent sites only boots and superdrug think they were just under 拢6 for a whole pack with 24 different sizes in.False Nails????
Go to this site -





http://www.totalbeauty.com/?gclid=CKzDmv鈥?/a>





Or you could go to walgreens or walmart... I know they sell them.
just pop along to boots,you'll get really good quality ones there,whether you want just natural,pre polished or french manicured,they have a good quality selection
dont...they kill the nail uner them
Boots and Superdrug do them. I am sure I seen them in drugstores/pharmacies/chemists too =] x
false nails look horible....so tacky! Grow natural ones,it wont harm your nails,and it costs nothing!
Boots the chemist
I'm not a fan of false nails. I wore them once. They looked amazing but they wouldn't come off. They made my nails all soft and dented where I tried to lever them off. It took a year for them to recover.
i would never use false nails. if you get tips, by the right people they last for AGES ( 4-6 weeks ) and never come off, and you only have to have in fills. so naturel as well. i live in the UK, and this shopping centre called the Galleries, theres some amazing chinese people who do them for 拢25.00. go and get tips, seriously, they dont come off. the last time i wanted mine off i had to pay the a fiver and it took 40 mins.
If I'd tried them all and found that none were suitable, I'd focus on growing my healthiest natural nails. Eat a well balanced diet, and keep your nails and cuticles well moisturized for the best results. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment