Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whats the hardest thing you have done with false nails on?

THIS ONE IS FOR THE LADIES ONLYWhats the hardest thing you have done with false nails on?
Paint the bl**dy things.It's flippin tricky.Whats the hardest thing you have done with false nails on?
taking contact lenses out!! arrgghh that hurts and pulling the trouses up is always very hard
I had a hard time getting my nephew out of his car seat. I finally had to use my car keys, but I love false nails.
I don't wear and never will wear these false teeth for nails, because I get pissshed off when one of my friends breaks one say at work, and they worry all day to get it fixed and do no work. The hardest thing I would do is chew the efferrrrs offf
Well, sounds disgusting but wiping my bum, absolutely impossible, you simply cant do it properly, your finger goes through the toilet paper, and the rest i will leave to your imagination, wont be cooking anything until I've disinfected my hands, wont ever wear them again.
my hair
pull my knickers up lol
You ever tried getting out a wedgie or picking your nose with fake nails on? It sucks.
Cutting my toenails try it yourself. ha ha ha
Tampons and contact lenses.
Either put me contact lens in or pull me knickers up.
Changed a KING SIZED BED





it was torture
My mind is in the gutter. Anyways, it has to be making meat loaf. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment