Saturday, January 23, 2010

Elegant Touch false nails?

would be interested to hear from anyone who uses this brand of false nails. Particularly like the Truly Natural Girl Pink/ Truly Natural American Girl PinkElegant Touch false nails?
i use the american bare square or the all dressed up nail by elegant touch i like them better than acrylics and look natural if i do them right and not rush i have olive skin and am quite tanned at the moment so i find the american bare the best for me at the moment..xxElegant Touch false nails?
I used these and i found them to be awful!! I had to restick them down again and again as they kept coming off and i'd only put them on the night before. They felt really uncomfortable and i had to file them down to my nail size. Why bother having false nails? A nice french polish on your nails and you'll look great. Most men HATE false nails as well!!
I often use these quite good but you ahve to watch out for nail infections long term and weakening of the nail.
Ah, when will women learn... Guys aren't into fake, long, or intricately painted nails. At least no guy I've ever known... But if it makes you feel better, go for it, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment